Kestrel 3000 Heat Stress Meter Overview
Get the power of real-time, on-site environmental conditions monitoring with the Kestrel 3000 Heat Stress Monitor. Professional and collegiate athletic trainers, storm chasers and wildland firefighters alike understand the importance of monitoring field conditions. You know you’re working hard - make sure you’re staying safe.
- Real-time environmental monitoring keeps you from working past your limits.
- From the accurate relative humidity readings, the Kestrel 3000 also calculates dewpoint and heat stress index —important information to know when working or playing outdoors in hot and humid conditions.
- Used by NFL trainers to determine how frequently the athletes need to hydrate, and when the conditions are unhealthy for strenuous exercise.
- Highly recommended equipment for wildland firefighters—users whose lives literally depend on the accurate weather data their Kestrel 3000 provides.
- Calculates wind chill. A useful measurement for monitoring athletic teams or workers in cold environments.
Model: Kestrel 3000 - Part # 0830ORA
American-Made Quality and a Five-Year Warranty
Every Kestrel environmental instrument is designed and built entirely in the USA. Kestrel’s history and focus on quality and ruggedness is reflected in the Kestrel 3000's industry-leading five-year warranty. Kestrel has been building rugged environmental instruments that help people do their jobs more safely and efficiently for more than fifteen years and has built a reputation for reliability one meter at a time.
- Dew Point
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
- 3-Button Control
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810F
- Easy-To-Read Display
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Impeller
- Waterproof & Floats
Who's Using the Kestrel 3000 Heat Stress Meter
- Coaches & Athletic Trainers
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Outdoor Sports